The world of investing is full of different strategies that different people will swear by. But it’s important to actually know which methods are academically founded and focused on making you money.
There may not be one single perfect investing method, but by looking at historical performance and financial science, there are certainly some investment vehicles that are more likely to help you achieve your desired outcome.
In this episode, Keith Beggs discusses some common investment vehicles that have had proven success, and others that have not had the same type of outcomes.
- Safe money investment options that are popular right now
- The changing history of Bank CDs and why they may or may not be helping
- Why fixed index annuities have become one of the fastest growing investment vehicles
- How fixed index annuities can eliminate some of the common risks of other investment vehicles
- And more
Connect with Keith Beggs:
- LinkedIn: Keith Beggs
- LinkedIn: Steadfast Wealth Strategies
- Facebook: Steadfast Wealth Strategies