For the last few months, every time the news is turned on all anyone can hear about is the supply chain problems not only affecting the United States but also the rest of the world.
In this episode, Keith Beggs sits down with Jay Calavan, owner of Trucks For You and Emily Andrew, senior director of sales and marketing and driver recruitment for Trucks For You to talk about supply chain issues and what their company is doing to stay on top of the game.
Keith, Jay and Emily discuss:
- Current problems occurring in supply chains and how Trucks For You is handling it
- The effect COVID has had on the shipping and receiving industry
- What changes could happen to help alleviate some of the bottleneck
- The staffing situation when looking for long haul and other truck drivers
- How Trucks For You recruits new drivers
- Trucks For You’s strategy to stay on top
- And more!
Connect with Keith Beggs:
- LinkedIn: Keith Beggs
- LinkedIn: Steadfast Wealth Strategies
- Facebook: Steadfast Wealth Strategies
Connect with our Guests:
- Facebook: Trucks For You
- LinkedIn: Trucks For You
- Instagram: Trucks For You
- LinkedIn: Jay Calavan
- LinkedIn: Emily Andrew
About our Guests:
Jay Calavan is the Owner of Trucks for You, starting there in 2005. Previously he was a Sales Manager for Cintas Corporation, and a Service Manager for Cintas. He graduated from Oklahoma State University in 1997.
Emily Andrew is the Director Of Sales & Marketing for Trucks for You, as well as the Driver Recruitment, with experience in the transportation, medical & hospitality industries. Starting with Trucks For You in 2018, Emily is skilled in Negotiation, Budgeting, Sales, Customer Satisfaction, and Sales Operations. She has a special interest in data mining to increase efficiency and improve outcomes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download